JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Came across this while looking for 9mm ST stuff. I know quarter circle ten makes a large glock receiver so other than maybe needing a heavy buffer and a really stiff spring I don't know why this hasn't been widely done?

Anyone know of anyone out there with a blowback AR in 10mm?

When I was at TNW I started the 10mm by reaming out the 40 barrel before we purchased the correct chamber reamer. Even with an poorly supported reamed 40 barrel the blowback was a okay for pressure. The properly reamed barrel operated well with the existing buffer that was currently used for the existing calibers. So my thinking is the existing buffers on the market for 9 or even 45 should be sufficient for 10.

I'd really like a companion for the G20 this little project would be a nice partne.

So like I said I may just do it once I finish the inn AR project.

Kaw Valley Precision 16'' 10MM 4150 QPQ AR-15 Barrel

An AR that took flock mags would be great. But all there is for tens is the 14 ,15? round mags. A 30 rounder would be great.
Olympic arms makes a 10 mm ar but I'm not sure how their mags feed
I would love to have a smooth running 10 mm AR
Kinda want that barrel just in case I can come up with the rest of the parts and higher capacity mags

Quarter circle used to have 10mm barrels IIRC. I thought about doing a build at one point. I would definitely be mindful of which bullets you're using if using hollowpoints because velocity gets pretty high with those long barrels and normal .40 hp's often tend to break up a little

If it took g20 mags I wonder if a g21 mag extension would work?
Military arms channel tried this in the kriss vector and it didn't work.

I'm good with 15 rounds though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads