Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I just had to do it...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PCinPDX, Apr 17, 2015.

1. PCinPDX

PCinPDX Portland, OR Member

kitten.jpg

A new spin on an old classic. Maybe the next Every Town ad campaign?

**Edit**

After posting this last night and seeing the response from another member, I felt compelled to make a quick statement.

This was meant as a bit of comic relief during a time when we could all use just a little levity. I had been catching up on the latest with the recall effort on Oregonlive.com and spent about an hour reading the comments. What I read on those pages made me realize that the misinformation being distributed by every town is so warped that I cannot understand how people can believe it. The meme is a reflection of my disbelief.

Sometimes a joke works, sometimes it doesn't. This wasn't meant as an anti 2a message. It may hit a nerve for some but I'd ask you to step back and look at the absurdity of it and take it in that light.

If there is any doubt about my support of the Second Amendment, I would welcome the discussion.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  2. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Darned cute kitten!

3. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

HA! Too funny!

4. Flopsweat

Flopsweat Slightly right of center Well-Known Member

I'm with ya. Sometimes my humor works and sometimes...

FbHuYuj.jpg

5. Uberdillo

Uberdillo Oregon Active Member

I think it's perfect PC. I've saved it for my own future conversations on the topic. I think it should be all over the internet. We just need to show people in an easily digestible manner how silly all this propaganda is. It's scary how many are out there literally defending Bloomberg's intentions and contributions to all this.

6. JSJPDX

JSJPDX East Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

You know in a recent survey, 94 percent of Oregonian say they believe this; 73 percent of gun owners also believe this. Poor kittens.

Source : don't need one for recent survey results when I can just pull it out of. ..well you know where.