JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After nearly 12 weeks of no teeth and 6 days of ill-fitting dentures, the prosthodontist (dentist) helped adjust my new choppers. (I haven't eaten anything with them worth mentioning because I tried to eat a piece of glazed donut with them at church and had to remove them because the slipped and gagged me). *ugh*. :( :s0107: :s0039: :s0054: :s0154: Taking them out of my mouth in bible study was more than a little embarrassing.

Prayers for continued improvement would probably help.

Thanks to all.

Hey Captain?
Ask around about denturists in your area, and go see one. Pay out outta pocket if necessary.
What you're putting up with ain't right.
But I s'pose a prayer couldn't hurt so,...

If you make it down into the valley, south of Salem, drop me a PM and I'll give you the name of someone competent.

After nearly 12 weeks of no teeth and 6 days of ill-fitting dentures, the prosthodontist (dentist) helped adjust my new choppers. (I haven't eaten anything with them worth mentioning because I tried to eat a piece of glazed donut with them at church and had to remove them because the slipped and gagged me). *ugh*. :( :s0107: :s0039: :s0054: :s0154: Taking them out of my mouth in bible study was more than a little embarrassing.

Prayers for continued improvement would probably help.

Thanks to all.
Reboot.
See above.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR