JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I'm at my mom's house and she gets those type of calls, I answer the phone and tell the person that she's recently passed away and I'm closing up the house and getting it ready to sell.
You should have seen the look on her face the first time I said that.
They say they're sorry to hear that and they would take that number off the calling list.
So far it's reduced those types by 90%.

Last Edited:
I've had a couple of scam calls. But they were the kind threatening to send the sheriff to my house if I didn't pay some old credit card bill. The funny thing is, I never had a CC with the bank they mentioned and I watch my credit like a hawk. After I told the first guy that I wasn't dumb enough to believe that the sheriff would come to my house to try and make me pay a CC bill, he said FU and hung up.

I'd forgot, but now that you mention it, I did have a guy call once claiming to be law enforcement. He was informing me of the warrant being issued or failure to appear for jury duty. I actually took it serious for a bit. I got smart though before he got to the point of how I should pay to make the warrant go away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top