JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well lookie lookie here what arrived in my inbox this morning:

Your Crossbreed Holsters order has been shipped!

Here are the details of your order: 08/18/2011
Shipped via U.S. Postal Service First-Class to the following address:

WILL SURNAME
1234 Awesome St.
Portland, OR 97000

The following optional services were used: None

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is 1234567890987654321

To check the delivery status of your package at any time please visit:
https://www.endicia.com/Status/?PIC=1234567890987654321
or the U.S. Postal Service's web-site:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

Thank you for your purchase!

Mark CRAIGHEAD

Oh happy day!

(And yes, the tracking numbers have been changed to protect my privacy.)

I hear ya. The two I have ordered from them both took six months to get. I hear the lead time now is out to seven months.

When I ordered the holster, everything I read - including their own website - said the wait time was between four and six weeks. I don't know if I caught the Crossbreed guys in a summer lull or just got lucky, but I ordered this a little less than two weeks ago. So, it sure surprised me to see this pop up in the ole Gmail today...

I hear ya. The two I have ordered from them both took six months to get. I hear the lead time now is out to seven months.

Don't feel like the lone ranger. I ordered a VMII with sharkskin and a double mag carrier in Sept and it arrived near the end of Mar. (worth the wait though...)

Back to the original (pre-thread hijack):

Will, do you own a crossbreed? If so, what do you like about them?

Thanks.

Will, do you own a crossbreed? If so, what do you like about them?

This will be my first holster of any variety.

I went with the Crossbreed Supertuck because of the vast consensus I read everywhere I checked (forums, YouTube, blogs) about it being one of - if not the - most comfortable and fat-guy friendly IWB holsters out there for non-pocket handguns (I'll be carrying a CZ P-01 once I get my permit).

I would be interested in comparing a crossbreed to my MTAC. One of the most comfortable holsters I have worn and makes my P2000 disappear

I own both and feel that the crossbreed is more comfortable because the clips are more spread out, it just distributes the weight of the gun better.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads