JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a ten gauge, a double rifle.
Neither.

From imfdb.org:

William Moore & Co. 8 gauge shotgun

Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) owns an "Elephant Gun" that is a Belgian-made William Moore & Co. 8-gauge firing solid slugs. The shotgun was provided by Ellis Mercantile for the Tremors film. When it was thrown from the truck to the rock, it was dropped and the stock shattered at the wrist due to the 12.5 pounds that the shotgun weighs.

I always thought is was funny that the two rolls he is most known for are such polar opposites. Bert Gummer vs Mr. Keaton.....FIGHT!!

Last Edited:
First is a classic. Second was hilarious. Third was meh. Fourth was interesting. Fifth and sixth.. just plain bad.

The first two and the fourth provide a lot of great one-liners... the fourth was salvaged by Billy Drago who went quite over the top playing the stereotype of the cold blooded gunfighter for hire

What's with the thread resurrections?

Screenshot_20230320_065429_DuckDuckGo-01.jpeg

I lost my phone and numbers and lost contact with some of my burt buddies I've met from the forum, just wanted to put it out there, I've lost the phone numbers.

PS, I I don't know who's user name is who's either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top