JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If most of Virginia other than near D.C. are anything like West Virginia.....I wouldn't worry. I spent a summer in that hot, sweaty, turd hole of a state because of work one summer, and those boys don't mess around. I saw (twice) a couple of fat nasty hillbillys pull guns over the simplest and dumbest things. They love guns and unfortunately are not afraid to pull them instead of their own knuckles. GEEEZ, word of advise, never go to West Virginia if you don't have too

If most of Virginia other than near D.C. are anything like West Virginia.....I wouldn't worry. I spent a summer in that hot, sweaty, turd hole of a state because of work one summer, and those boys don't mess around. I saw (twice) a couple of fat nasty hillbillys pull guns over the simplest and dumbest things. They love guns and unfortunately are not afraid to pull them instead of their own knuckles. GEEEZ, word of advise, never go to West Virginia if you don't have too

Sounds like a lib free zone that west V. How bad can it by?:s0114:

you sir are correct, has been a red state since 2000. The people are not bad people but if you are not used to it, it seems like the old wild west. Neighbors help each other out and do not want cops, or any form or gov't help/involvement. LOL, they still are pissed over the civil war.

Sounds like a lib free zone that west V. How bad can it by?:s0114:

you sir are correct, has been a red state since 2000. The people are not bad people but if you are not used to it, it seems like the old wild west. Neighbors help each other out and do not want cops, or any form or gov't help/involvement. LOL, they still are pissed over the civil war.
Sounds like some rural areas where I lived. Incompetent/corrupt police make the decision simple.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top