JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...Coleman was <broken link removed> loitering and talking with a cousin around 2:00 AM when he was approached by a tall, thin, black male who asked him for a cigarette...
If Coleman had been carrying concealed, he would almost certainly have never been approached and would still have his pistol...

Right:rolleyes:. People are never approached for nefarious reasons while loitering on a street corner in a bad neighborhood at 2:00 in the morning if they aren't open-carrying.

Don't underestimate the power of the .22

a .22 to the head and you're dead

a .22 to the gizzard and you'll wish you stayed in bed .

but coming from Joe13 i beg to differ for the sake of differing

I was just agreeing with you at the same time as disagreeing with you

i can see how you got lost i got lost while writing it.

Last Edited:
I OC all the time but also CC as well but not as much. In my own opinion i feel that if we don't use it we will loose it.

Now i understand both sides of this. But i feel if more people were exposed to guns then it wouldn't be such a shock "he has a gun, call the police hes going to shoot up the store" . I am not one of those guys who is a hardcore OC person. If i couldn't then i would CC, wouldn't hurt my feelings.

I feel if enough people OC then it would be such a big deal and MAYBE 10-20 % of the population would start to carry a gun and MAYBE there wouldn't be so many mass shootings. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how i feel. Wouldn't a guy who was going into a store,McDonald's, or whatever think well there is 4 people in there with guns don't think i could cause that much harm in there before one of them shot me. I would feel better there is a lot more good guys out there with guns.

That's my 2 cents on this. Hope you all have a great day.:)

So many folks don't want their image of a utopian society shattered by the reality and practicality of OC. That, by the way, is a barb at the "OMG call the cops" crowd, not the "OC is stupid" folks, although I suppose I can come up with one if anyone is feeling left out. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top