JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My stepson is hospitalized and on a ventilator. His chances are 50/50 and my wife is understandably having a rough time. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

My younger brother from South Carolina and his wife got the 'rona. He was vaccinated, she was not. They used the Regeneron treatment and both of them recovered. There youngest two that still live at home also contracted but since they are teenagers they pulled through without issues.

It is a real thing, I trust the actual CDC gov website for accurate information.

Hope and pray for your family.

I feel sad for your stepson's situation. I pray for the best possible outcome and a full recovery.

A friend and a family member were stricken with Covid in the past year. Fully vaccinated, both bedridden but did not want to go to the hospital. They took Ivermectin and showed marked improvement within 24 hours and recovered within 4 to 5 days. They avoided hospitalization and are now fully recovered.

Did they try any other treatments before putting him on a ventilator?
He was hospitalized yesterday morning and put on his stomach and given oxygen. That same evening they put him on the ventilator, so I don't think so. He has been battling depression and refused preventative meds including ivermectin which we have. I think he made the decision to let it kill him. It's a hell of a thing to do to his mother.

He was hospitalized yesterday morning and put on his stomach and given oxygen. That same evening they put him on the ventilator, so I don't think so. He has been battling depression and refused preventative meds including ivermectin which we have. I think he made the decision to let it kill him. It's a hell of a thing to do to his mother.
Really am sorry to hear that this is happening to your family and it doesn't help a bit to know it's happening to good people all over the world.

I'm sorry hear about your step sons health.

My little brother just got out of the hospital for covid, breathing issues. But he was just on oxygen and not on a respirator. I haven't been scared like this in many years. I really do hope he will finally get vaccinated..

lost a friend on the 11th from it..he was anti mask and did not think he needed the vax.
he always brought up the .05% chance from dying of it and no one ever seems to think they will be one of those.

Hoping the best for you.
My son has it. Wife is in Tulsa OK. waiting for my son to get out of the hospital right now.
Yes, he is double vaxxed and only 28 years old but overweigh.

Sorry to hear about your stepson's covid and the depression joken. People who have depression, it is a vary hard thing for the family to deal with. Been there on that.

My son had covid early this yr at age 37. He did fine just powered through and got over it no treatment. His fiancee's uncle died of it last yr and next his fiancee's mom got it and passed 6 mo later. These people are Asian and did not want to get vaxed or treated after they got it and they paid the ultimate price for that. With the uncle he was in 50's and vary healthy and that caused a sh*t storm in that family. The mom was 80's and had other health issues so she had less chance of getting through it.

I hope for a positive outcome for your stepson with the covid and his depression.

His doctor told his mother yesterday that they have never had a patient as sick as he survive. The poor guy isn't dead yet and the schit show has begun. His live-in girlfriend seems to think she owns his house now. My wife met a repairman there to fix the furnace and while there took the keys to his car and his company truck. His employer wanted the keys because they are coming to get the truck. GF called the police and told them my wife broke into the house.

Meaning he does not expect him to pull through? I'm sorry.
RE: GF - Ugh. She's probably a major source of his depression.
Attorney time.
Correct on both counts. I think doctors try to instill as much hope as possible in family members for as long as possible and I understand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top