JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Coeur d alene
State
Idaho
Zip Code

1) 6-18x with vertical top adjusting turret just dial in the range and it corrects for holdover. duplex reticle with range estimating guide. I installed a horizontal windage correction on the right side for compensating for wind. Just need to sight in for your POI on your rifle. Includes front and rear Butler creek lens caps. The front objective compensates for parallax. I had this particular scope on my 243 win. model 700 varmit rifle that i used for prairie dogs. icon_e_wink.gif It has some blueing wear on the rear objective but this does not hurt the scope. Price is $150 plus actual shipping. If we meet in coeur d alene, ID, you can save on actual shipping cost. The pictures are the best I can do.

2) 6-24x with vertical marked dial in turret for range. Again just dial in the range and it corrects for holdover. duplex reticle with range estimating guide. Just need to sight in for you POI on your rifle. includes front and rear see through lens caps. The front objective compensates for parallax. I had this particular scope on my 22-250 model 700 varmint rifle that I used for squirrels and prairie dogs. icon_e_wink.gif Price is $150 plus actual shipping. If we meet in coeur d alene, ID you can save on actual shipping cost. The pictures are the best I can do.

So let me know your thoughts via Private message ASAP
MartinAttachments file.jpg IMG_0325.JPG (32.66 KiB) Viewed 11 times file.jpg IMG_0321.JPG (42.26 KiB) Viewed 11 times file.jpg IMG_0319.JPG (38.84 KiB) Viewed 11 times file.jpg IMG_0317.JPG (30.66 KiB) Viewed 11 times file.jpg

IMG_0315.JPG IMG_0317.JPG IMG_0319.JPG IMG_0321.JPG IMG_0324.JPG IMG_0325.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
They look like nice scopes. I suggest setting your camera (or phone's camera program) on self-timer and sitting the camera on a stack of books facing the scope. That should produce very crisp photos of them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top