Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I HAVE TO SHARE THIS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GunBit45, Sep 17, 2013.

1. GunBit45

GunBit45 Oregon Active Member

omenwolf, GOG, Brutus57 and 9 others like this.
  2. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Looks photoshopped but mde my smile anyway.

3. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Love it :D

BoonDocks36 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

Photo shopped, IDTS, It is pure West Virginian thinking....

And hey don't even mention S,S,S..... there are how many thousand square miles in WV???

philip,

I'm Not photoshopped in the BoonDocks... And it could be photo shopped, but S,S,S ...

5. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

defiantly a photoshop job first when have you ever seen a hwy. sign with Plexiglas also the left steel bar holding the sign up is not even with the lower half and the right side is almost lined up. to bad it's not real.

6. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

So everyone in Wood County has wood as well?

7. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

If only, if only.
    Oddly enough, that would most likely be more of a utopian society than progressive libs could even dare dream of.

8. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

9. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Well, down here on the Sprague River, we carry openly and concealed from Chiloquin to Sprague River to Dairy to Bonanza to Lakeview. I believe the only one of those towns with a jail is Lakeview(but who needs a jail when Clint Smith and the other instructors at Thunder Ranch are up the road?).

We don't need signs. Anyone that comes into this territory knows that it is inhabited by hardy men and they stop to take in the testosterone or they keep going to get to Las Californias. I do believe the sign to be Photoshopped, but I like it anyhow.

It's a beautiful morning. I am proud of the stand my countrymen take against those that tell us that 90% want gun control. Meanwhile, we all look at each other trying to find this 90%. In reality, that number is more like 25%.

Only the filthiest Liberal's cite Herr Fuhrer' "90%", which is made more laughable by the term "liberal", which implies anyone can do anything, but only if it involves drugs, abortion or homosexuality, not a real, existing, living and breathing right ratified by those that wrote the rules, not those wishing to exploit it.

A day living like a free American is a day won by us. Not only carrying your defense on your person, but unafraid of it's discovery or the persecution brought along with it's discovery allows the rights guaranteed to us to breath oxygen into the fire. My fire burns hot and I pity the creature(for he is no man) that attempts to disarm me.

God Bless America and God Bless George Washington. Today I am Thomas Jefferson. My only concern being for the advancement of my peoples. I see that we are advancing and I see that it is good.

BoonDocks36 and (deleted member) like this.