JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in Greenville SC for a wedding and what do ya know what I find when I search "guns" in maps. I may be looking into moving here!

57C363BC-6E37-4DAA-9551-02679AF97C99.jpeg

I'd wholeheartedly travel away from my MAIN travel destination to step foot inside a palmetto state armory store. The basic premise behind their company is that of pure 2nd amendment gold. I will continue to buy and support from places like PSA as long as I am alive.

SC was nice to visit, however we didn't want to live there.

If you all are truly considering such, try doing extended visits including in the summer. Will give you a chance to check out various parts of the state too.

Well! I made it! It was indeed glorious! 50gallon drums lined the counters plum full of STANDARD CAPACITY MAGAZINES all at a decent price of course. As well as fully stocked gun counters, ammo stacked on pallets and lots of ginormous safes!

I told the crusty old man with an amazing southern accent at the gun counter that my young family and I were thinking of moving to the area. He smiled and said "Well we're glad to have ya!" I asked him about the local laws on firearms/mags/CCW and he proceeded to smile even wider and said "Son we don't have any! If you got money we'll hand ya a firearm of your choosing. After the standard federal bgc of course."

He then told me how SC doesn't even charge for a CCW!!!

With as much family my wife has down there, and a decent home on an acre can be had for 200,000-350,000 it's looking pretty dang attractive

C849BE1A-4AB7-4E12-A7DA-AD30DE02F6A0.jpeg

SC was nice to visit, however we didn't want to live there.

If you all are truly considering such, try doing extended visits including in the summer. Will give you a chance to check out various parts of the state too.
Gets a little muggy there in the summer, a few miles inland...
Fire ants
Hurricanes and the occasional tornado and alligator.
Nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there

Look into your expected salary ranges as well!

I would have to take better than 60% cut, and work harder for it. Compared to now, in So Oregon. Whereas my wife's cut wouldn't be near as severe. Hers would be manageable at around negative 20(ish)%. (applies for US in many Southern States)

Depends what you do for work. Obviously balanced with what you enjoy in life.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top