JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so if silver is $34 per once for example or so they say ( or what ever the current posted price)

how do you get $34 per once

I read some sell it on ebay but then they have to pay 8% or what ever they charge

and if they don't get $34 well its not really worth that much then

so if you take it to a bullion dealer what % of value can you expect to get out of it if its coinage ?

what could one expect to sell it for in a private sale

Thanks

Lowest risk -> Highest risk

1) Go to a place like "http://www.ajpm.com" in Portland, or the many other PM dealers who pay spot price for PM. (buy prices are listed on AJPM's web page)

2) Sell in the buy/sell area of various forums (like this one) or over at Gold is Money.

3) Craig's list - but meet in a public place and accept CASH only.

4) eBay. . and get hosed with fees. Most people who sell PMs on eBay charge 10-12% more than spot price just so they can walk away with spot price after paying all the fees.

Just put it up for spot - as you can see, there will be more than enough takers - myself included. If you try to sell it at a pawn shop or jeweler, the best you can hope for is "bid" price, which is always less than spot, and they will turn around and sell it back to you for the "ask" price or higher. Check kitco for current pricing. The best advice you'll get today is to keep what you have and buy as much more as you can afford.

Most of the people selling it will have a "buy" and a "sell" price listed. Naturally you buy it for more, but it's usually not a significant difference. Go there (where you bought it) and sell it. If you have a lot of it, then it would be worth looking around first.

so if silver is $34 per once for example or so they say ( or what ever the current posted price)

how do you get $34 per once

I read some sell it on ebay but then they have to pay 8% or what ever they charge

and if they don't get $34 well its not really worth that much then

so if you take it to a bullion dealer what % of value can you expect to get out of it if its coinage ?

what could one expect to sell it for in a private sale

Thanks

Bring it over and I will turn it into ammo cans that you can use. (I do trade ammo cans for silver)
I do agree with the person that said to purchase more.

AAAmetals these guys don't mess around they'll give you spot or over for your metals, I have 20 .999 troy ounce rounds that I may bring over to them shortly and swap out for some gold grams lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top