JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh man! You hardly ever get to see the take down of a herring caught springer on these videos. And no toxic "Music" blasting! You don't by chance have an uncle named Ted do you? Fishes out of a Hewes Craft? You look kind of familiar to a gut I met on the river some years ago that was fishing out of an older glass boat.
Thank you! yeah awesome day. Everyone has an uncle Ted right? That is a '76 Startcraft that we rebuilt. I haven't ever had a glass boat.

Thank you! yeah awesome day. Everyone has an uncle Ted right? That is a '76 Startcraft that we rebuilt. I haven't ever had a glass boat.

Star Craft, OKAY. Now I went back and looked I see. That yellow color and the inboard made me think it was a glass boat. I'm a riveted boat person my self. Always felt like we were the red-headed step children of the salmon/steelhead fleet. Wifey and I always caught enough of both to keep us happy, smoke some and give some away to the older folks that loved the red meat though. All out of a 13' smoker Craft for 10 years. Then the boat I still have, purchased in 200. A 17.5" Smoker Craft windshield boat with a Merc 75 main, Merc 9.9 kicker and a Minn-Kota 55# on the bow.

Last Edited:
I had the same issue years ago when I moved out here from Ohio. It wasn't as bad for me anyway, cause I did a lot of fly fishing back east, so that's what I started with out here.
I kept an eye on the hatches, and tried to find something close , and always did pretty good regardless of where I went. Roostertail's and trout/salmon eggs are always good as well.
If you're patient you'll get lucky.

You must first visualize the fish. Then you must entice the fish with certain kinds of meditation. Finally, you must be one with the fish. Eventually, you will spend all that you own in pursuit of the fish. This will last until a fraction of a second before you die. Then you will realize that under governor brown, there are no fish!

Sounds like tantric sex

Buoy 10 results today.

The big one is over 34 in

salmon.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews