JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would say ISIS won that round.
They won it when they convinced them to leave their homes and throw their lives away in a fight against humanity.
Sad. Very sad.

What a waste of a pair of cute girls! Bummer.

Oh beaten to death while trying to escape... Of course they would beat them to death! Heck even a goat would be beaten to death for trying to escape. And goats are worth more than ISIS values women.

My prayers are with those poor cute girls. No one should have to leave this planet like that.

Blame the goat rapers! Jihad in the name of those girls!!! Lets import some terrorists and have a couple canned hunts! I am sure that even the most purist hunter will gladly be ok with that kind of canned hunt.

Cant let them escape... Our goats would be in danger of sexual assault and rape!

Idiots.
I feel no pitty. This is what kids like her get for being too stupid. Finally darwinism was allowed to take its course.

One down and only about a billion to go..
Perhaps then the gene pool will be rid of these morons..

Disenchanted kids pissed off about their "oppressively controlled lives" are remarkably easy prey for recruiting into cults because too many cannot think beyond their next adrenaline rush/jagermeister/orgasm.

I hope that dumba$$ children everywhere attracted to the "adventure" of joining a bunch of goat raping murderers might see what happens to baby ISIS wannabes trying to run away, and pause to think about that for just a moment.

Last Edited:
Declarations of lack of "empathy" for people who did something stupid, obviously regretted it, and died for it.... I don't understand.

Glad I happened to have not died from any of the stupid bubblegum things I did, when I was 18 and more idealistic than smart. Like enlist in the US Army.

Too bad they couldn't tweet about their being beaten with rebar the second they got there.. no wonder they were trying to escape. (didn't read, saw headline and pics).
idiots

Declarations of lack of "empathy" for people who did something stupid, obviously regretted it, and died for it.... I don't understand.

Glad I happened to have not died from any of the stupid bubblegum things I did, when I was 18 and more idealistic than smart. Like enlist in the US Army.

Wow... so you survived joining an international religious death cult committing torture, rape, slavery, and genocide when you were a youth. Glad to hear it.

There's bubblegumming up and doing stupid bubblegum, and then there's just taking a flying leap into a firey canyon with your eyes wide open.

You aren't thinking the training she received was anything approaching what you received, are you?
The equipment?
The logistical support?
Was your rank/pay grade dependent upon how many times a day you prayed?
Did they threaten to rape and/or murder you as opposed to just discharging you if you didn't measure up?

And most importantly, did they deprive you of BACON?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top