JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My dad gave me back my shotgun after borrowing it from me and decided to keep it for himself, he liked it so much he bought a similar one, the problem is, he bought low-recoil 00 buck and I knew it would not cycle my semi-auto shotgun. So I am here sitting with 140 rounds of Fiocchi low-recoil 2 3/4in 12ga 00 buckshot rounds that I can't use unless I buy a pump shotgun.

I am looking to trade this 1 for 1 for a non low-recoil 12ga 2 3/4in or 3in (more on my part) 00 buckshot or slug.

I am in no rush to get rid of these ammo.

Thanks

Last Edited:
My dad gave me back my shotgun after borrowing it from me and decided to keep it for himself, he liked it so much he bought a similar one, the problem is, he bought low-recoil 00 buck and I knew it would not cycle my semi-auto shotgun. So I am here sitting with 140 rounds of Fiocchi low-recoil 2 3/4in 12ga 00 buckshot rounds that I can't use unless I buy a pump shotgun.

I am looking to trade this 1 for 1 for a non low-recoil 12ga 2 3/4in or 3in (more on my part) 00 buckshot or slug.

I am in no rush to get rid of these ammo.

Thanks

I have 2 five round boxes of Federal Classic 000 Buck 3".
If this is of interest to you, please PM me.

Best,
Gary

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.