JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone, as it states in the title...I have brass to trade. I am after brass as well though, or primers, powder, casting equipment stuff. The brass im after is:

.44 Magnum
.44 Special
.357 Magnum
.38 Special
30-06

What I have:
9mm
.45ACP
Other random calibers...you may need to ask

Last Edited:
I currently live in the Columbia Gorge (Hood River / White Salmon area). I am planning on heading to Portland on Friday though, and if the right deal or quantity of brass gets traded, I would be willing to ship

Don't hesitate do deal with this Guy he's solid! Hey buddy I totally forgot I have a box with the newer primer feed tray and system, you asked about priming and I still didn't remember until last night. Ill locate it and ship to you.

There are 202 pieces of 270. Some are 1x fired, others might have been reloaded in the past but doubt it since there is no signs or cracking, splittling, or the like. Had plans on getting a 270 and reloading for it, but never happened since I got my 700 in 30.06. Hope this info helps!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top