JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, I moved nine days ago. The problem remains that directly across from our apartment we have a resident rag-picker, chemical-smoking individual. Ours is a wholesome household, theirs (obviously) is not.

Be prepared for idiots and their "chemical dependencies".

Ya gotta give em the Estwing Black Eagle Tomahawk shampoo to clean up their act lol ........ In a wholesome way mind you........

I like my Estwing Tomahawks. These 'Hawks have the strength of forged 1055 Carbon Steel and aren't likely to break. My Condor is 1075 High Carbon Steel and holds an edge like a true champion (56 HRC helps in this respect).

Perhaps I can find something better to use.

How would the Estwings compare to The SOG hatchets and hawks? I have zero experience with either but am considering one for the go pack in the truck.

You can break a SOG Tomahawk by continuing to throw it. I don't think much of them. This is why I bought the Estwing. I wanted something that I could count on to use for defense. They're designed with one purpose in mind.

Anyone that throws a Tomahawk as an offensive weapon is not thinking. Why would you want to lose control of your weapon? Holding it in an inverted position with the bit forward allows you to use the handle as a thrusting device. It also allows you to slice with your opponent's face with the bit.

Chopping and slicing are the main uses for the Tomahawk. Hooking the arms, legs, neck (Jugular vein slices) etc. Burying either the bit or spike in the skull is the "kill shot" bringing the violent encounter to an abrupt end. Pain and fear are your friend. It makes others reconsider agressive actions.

(By the way, it is easier to defend such a manuver in court).

Perhaps I can find something better to use.
Ya say ya want a 'gut hook'???? How about a "Viking Raider" by Blackjack ?

upload_2019-3-10_14-53-12.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads