JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Jankiest upper Message_1550470431538.jpg ever made.

Chopped up aero handguard, crappy paint job, cheepy PSA pencil upper. I have no idea if it will still shoot straight after what I have done to it.

Ahh ... the joys of Bondo, Krylon semi gloss black spray paint and various shades of black wood stove paint for the high temp areas. Much cheaper than automotive exhaust header paint.

Hundreds of AR15 builds plus uncounted quickie various M16 rebuilds. Long ago and far away. :)

Well I put a few mags through it, along with about 10 reload drills. Shot some wolf gold and IMI 77 gr. smk. Shot pretty well actually. A little bit more recoil than my other builds, but also much lighter.

Pretty happy with it!

wait a minnit here......yore snytax/verb tense is all haywire....

"I have become bubba, destroyer of worlds" clearly in error.....as focus on 'past' event not as strongly demonstrated as given intention and intensity "I am become bubba"....etc far more in the general spirit of the immediacy of the project move from past into present. Speaking of which "I have become" impressed with expanding techniques of Bubba Lives! Movement around the PNW!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top