JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have any of you ever lived in Alabama?
I have a opportunity to move at the end of summer. housing would already be taken care of. Just have to feed myself & find a job in 30 day's, that shouldn't be a problem.
Let me know when y'all think
About it.
Thank's
I don't want to sound down on your decision if you choose to go. I'm glad I went there, and I moved there 3 different times. I'm all for living the experience and finding out for yourself. Depending on your background, interests, and priorities, it may be great for you to try. You may love it, find parts of it you love, or you may find it's not your thing and take that knowledge to enrich your next adventures

I Just wanted to thank everyone for there input I really appreciate it.
I've made the decision to at least go check it out & see what it's all about. As an Oregon boy I'm sure it'll be interesting lol.
Maybe I'll document it on here who know's.

Thank's again every one I wish y'all the best!

Ps
I'm still open to any input or suggestions

I Just wanted to thank everyone for there input I really appreciate it.
I've made the decision to at least go check it out & see what it's all about. As an Oregon boy I'm sure it'll be interesting lol.
Maybe I'll document it on here who know's.

Thank's again every one I wish y'all the best!

Ps
I'm still open to any input or suggestions
It's been too long since I've been back to know which restaurants are still good or still open, but ask a local where to get the best crawfish, the best gumbo, and don't miss trying crab fingers. Also, don't get everything fried. After a couple days, all you taste is batter and you'll get sick of fried food. Sauteed, blackened, and baked are great alternatives. MAKE SURE you make time to drive down to the beach. It's called The Emerald Coast from Panama City, FL all the way up to Gulf Shores, AL because it has white beaches with emerald green water. It's really quite stunning

Thinking about it, I'm kind of jealous of your visit out. Enjoy!

Spent a bunch of time stationed in both Texas and Florida, and if I had to pick between the two, I would be stuck! Both had their high points, and both had their sour patches, both have the heat and humidity, and while Texas is hotter and slightly drier, the deep south is flat out WET! Spent s few years in the northern part of Florida and the beach life was epic, more fake boobies then you could dream of, and some of the best seafood you will ever have! Texas was a totally different world, you ether learn to love it, or you hate it! Me, I'm a Texian anyway, so, I gotta vote that way, but like I said, it's it's own world there! As to Bama, I really didn't get to spend much time there, mostly near Jacksonville, and while it was nice, I can think of much better places in the south that I would enjoy more, Georgia being tops of my list!

Have any of you ever lived in Alabama?
I have a opportunity to move at the end of summer. housing would already be taken care of. Just have to feed myself & find a job in 30 day's, that shouldn't be a problem.
Let me know when y'all think
About it.
Thank's
Most people make a move like that because OF a job.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top