JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my pistol in hand. When she came home she got out of some one's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat, that I noticed that my front night sight seemed A LOT dimmer then my rear. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the gun shop the next time I'm in town?

AH; You have a major issue on hand and I think you need to hire a professional. You would hate to do it yourself and mess things up and leave evidence of the "solution".

So is there any good gun smiths which replace night sights? I would suggest Trijicon, I am a huge fan!

I knew this story was fake. A woman would never do that. They are angels to be sure; always loyal like a German Shepard. Every man should get one for their very own.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews