JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For rifles.
I have an AAC M4-2000 for 5.56. Works on my Savage bolt, and my 3 ARs (2 long, 1 pistol) All set out to 200yds.
I have an AAC 7.62SD for .308. It's going to work on my FN/FAL, Bolt Rem700, and 300Blk SBR (which I'm waiting on Form-1). Haven't shot it yet, due to busy work schedules, and life getting in the way. This is also downward compatible with the 5.56 mounts, also needs to be tested.

For Pistols
I have an AAC TiRant 9mm. I had to get the piston for the European Threading on my Sig, as jbett mentions. It works very well, and in testing with 115gr, does well. 147gr is the next test.

I have been very pleased with AAC so far. Solid performance, no issues, and Curt's (where I bought them) has been very easy to work with. I would highly recommend working with Curt's, as Hillary is very very knowledgeable, and will make sure your Ts are crossed and your Is are dotted.

Separately, I have also had good experiences with Jason @ JC Weaponry and he is very easy to work with, and goes beyond normal customer service to make sure you are satisfied. He's a class III dealer, and if I didn't have my relationship established with Curt's for this, I would definitely work with Jason.

Good luck.

I ended up going with Silencershop and getting a silencerco omega. Now for the waiting.....
How does that work? You do all the paperwork and pay Silencershop (a Texas company), and then they send it to an FFL here? Are their prices so competitive that it makes sense, after shipping and transfer fees, to go with them versus a local place?

I buy pretty much everything locally. I went with Silencer shop because they made it easier. I didn't look around locally for my suppressor but they had one I wanted, answered all my questions and had great customer service. Honestly it's pretty hard to buy everything local but I do most of the time.

22-45-suppressor.jpg If you want to buy local you need to check Bowers Group. Tom manufactures his cans in Cornelius OR.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads