JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all I have a beretta p4x 40 cal in excellent condition 2 clips a holster, a little conceal clip for your belt and a box of ammo. What is this worth? Thanks for your time in advance.

image.jpg

I have been looking around for one of these and would say 500-550 on a FTF deal if it looks new and low round count, being that its not a collectors gun like a colt python I do not think that a few rounds hurts the value at all , in fact I have seen many guns sale here used with a few rounds fired in it for as much and sometimes more than going to a FFL dealer or ordering online. Some people do not mind paying the little extra for confidential buying. and when it comes down to it you are saving on shipping and FFL fees. Nice gun by the way.

I was waiting for a px4 in 9mm for what seems like a year or more. Never saw one pop up while I was looking. Sportsman's had them go on sale in December for 469 which I thought was a good deal. For your package I'd say 450-500. And the maybe as high as 550, to the right buyer. Good thing is there isn't a lot of them for sale.

I am curious about how your 40 sub compact shoots? Is it a straight shooter and accurate? I ask because I have a thread posted about my brand new PX4 sub in 9mm that's currently at Beretta being repaired for a shooting seriously low and left. Research has shown me that there's no shortage of complaints about the 9mm sub shooting this way....so I just wondered about the 40. ALMOST went with a 40 instead of the 9mm...

Hi all I have a beretta p4x 40 cal in excellent condition 2 clips a holster, a little conceal clip for your belt and a box of ammo. What is this worth? Thanks for your time in advance.
What's a "clip"?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

It is something used in a gun forum that in reality known by all, equates to a "Magazine" (Not the reading kind), and is aptly used and understood by all who are not "Gun Snobs"

What's a "clip"?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top