Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I have 2 rifles I want to trade for Remington700 chambered in 223

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by wackemnstackem, Dec 24, 2011.

1. wackemnstackem

wackemnstackem Roseburg, Oregon New Member

I have a beautiful Sako 75 Hunter chambered in 270win it's classic blued with walnut stock, I also have a pre-64 Winchester 70 chambered in 30-06 I am looking to trade 1 of these rifles for a nice Remington or Sako chambered in 223rem. I do want a bdl configuration with bottom metal preferably stainless but let me know what you have I am open on different trades! Thank you!

2. Robert87

Robert87 montesano,WA New Member

I think I have what your looking for. I have heavy barrell remington 700 223 That is in great shape. I has a higher end simons long range scope on it with sun shade. I bought it quite a while ago from a memeber of the olympia gun. What kind of shape is you guns in let me know

3. Robert87

Robert87 montesano,WA New Member

If you would like you could give me a call 360-581-3729 Bob it would make it easier to know for sure what we have.

4. wackemnstackem

wackemnstackem Roseburg, Oregon New Member

Sorry it was brought to my attention that my add sounded as if i wanted to trade both my rifles for a remington 700 in 223, my mistake i would trade either rifle for a remington 700 in 223 sorry for the confusion folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.