JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I have read both of them. There is NO delete button for those 2 alerts and I can't DELETE them at all.

I have read both of the alerts and it shows READ not unread. I have double checked them for being read too.

It used to be that if you got an ALERT for asking for a contribution or for any other reason, you could read the ALERT, keep it in your ALERT BOX for any length of time and delete it later on.

I do not know if this is a GLITCH or if ALERTS never leave your ALERT BOX NOW due to some NEW forum rules which I may have missed.

Thank you for any information.

Catherine

PS:

I do NOT have the buttons pushed to get alerts for ANY thread or post on this forum too.

I just read the forum sometimes without signing in to see if I want to post or ADD anything to a thread on this forum.

I go to other places on the WWWeb where the rules are more balanced for ALL (R, L and Middle.) sides to show their answers with actual LINKS and more too. I post less here now due to my OLD hands, left eye and other issues too.

And when I do SIGN IN - I go to what interests me in 3 MAIN areas.

General, Knives and Rimfire areas.

Although, I will sometimes, GO to the other sections, unblock those sections, and post there too.

Thank you for help. I am sure that I may be MISSING something, there is a GLITCH or there are more new rules for the forum.

Catherine

Upvote 0
youve hit show all or mark read when you hover over the alerts icon?

probably one that you missed and its on a second page
I only have a total of 2 of them on 1 page now. I hardly have any alerts if any at all too.

I did that but I will try it again now. SHOWED marked all read.

Thanks.

Cate

Upvote 0
I must be dense or doing something wrong. I tried it different ways again.

I will try to deal with this later on.

It is time for my husband's coffee and breakfast now!

Cate

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, what you've encountered is likely this bug, which we (and other websites) have been trying to figure out since 2021. I have a couple promising leads, so I'm hoping we can resolve it soon.

Upvote 0
1674759309404.jpeg

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR