JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I might be willing to sell or trade off either my Stainless custom II, or my Tactical ultra II. Im looking for an M9/92fs or taurus clone.

Or trade towards a 2000+ 600cc sport bike, preferably fuel injected. (R6, CBR600RR, GSXR600, ZZR600, CBR F4I, ect)

But Im not really in any hurry to separate myself from either kimber.

Yup I have none of those things! :)

I am considering selling my Barrett and getting a set of matching 1911's and a few evil black rifle.

But that just seems wrong.

Rock Island makes some basic 1911's for around the $400 mark, maybe that is more in the cards for a broke A$$ like me.

I already have an AR10..

Well we got one for my father in law last year for x-mas and I pretend it is mine
:D

Guess I am just going to have to save my beer money.

WHY ARE GUNS SO EXPENSIVE?

I like my Rock Island 1911 that I got in April.

Only 50 rounds through it so far, though.

You're welcome to check it out, and fire it if we can figure out a range day...

I live in Hillsboro...

Sweet Thx.
I got to fire a kimber this past weekend but actually want to fire something I can afford!

I plan on heading out shooting in a few weeks. as soon as I can get more ammo at the gun show.

-Jon

I lucked out because both gun shops that had them were "snob" shops that didn't care for Colts or 1911s, if it's not an HK or Glock they don't care. Also they were technicaly "used" but looked as if they had never had more than one mag put through them, they had no wear at all. I've tuned them a bit and installed factory wrap around grips.

ParaOrdnance P14/45, built (by me) more than a decade ago (and carried 24/7/366), with in excess of 30,000 rounds through it.

Bill Wilson: hammer, sear, one piece recoil guide, extended safety & slide release (narrow), firing pin spring;

Ed Brown: grip safety, hammer strut, disconnector, magazine release, grip screws, ejector;

Dlask: trigger (magnesium pad & titanium bow);

Smith-Alexander: mainspring housing (back strap);

Briley: spherical barrel bushing;

Wolff: recoil spring (23#);

Clark: four petal sear spring;

Hogue: grip.

Removed the "Series 80" firing pin block for a better release, hand throated the barrel, fitted the barrel bushing to .0003", polished all internal contact points to a mirror finish (by hand); throated the barrel and polished the chamber (again, by hand), re-fit the barrel lugs to the slide, de-burred the exterrior of the pistol, and fitted the grip safety/safety area of the frame to the web of my hand.

Carry ammo is Corbon 185grn. .45acp+P.

At the Sportsman Club in Puyallup (amongst other places) , this pistol has grouped all rounds in the black of a standard silhouette target... from 200 yds. And other than when it would not reliable extract lacquer steel Wolf cases (at about 20,000 rounds, when the extractor was worn out and the Ed Brown part fitted), has never choked, since built. It was built to be a CARRY piece, rather than a range queen of "show gun". It cost $519 new, and there is about $300-350 in parts - mostly from Brownells - plus many hours and lots of emory cloth, and Mother's Mag Polish. Use Tetra Gun Grease, exclusively.

Yeah... the finish shows holster wear from all the years of carry, and I guess I really should attend to that, but... cannot bear to have it down for long enough to refinish it.

100_0172.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads