JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you could donate for ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), I'd be quite grateful.

I got into this because a very close friend of mine married a nice man who is barely 30, with kids and formerly in the Army, who was diagnosed with ALS about 2 years ago. The deterioration has been quite rapid....he's in a wheelchair and has a feeding tube. Not only is it sad just out of normal compassion of course, but it's also kind of sobering. I just turned 28, and the invincibility thing is really starting to fade. Stuff like this is just cruel and unfair....the wasting away of a young man, who for certain won't live to see grandkids or even a high school graduation.

If you choose to donate, as an option you can put in that man's name, Nathan Ladd..if you wish. Also, for the Washington folks, if you want to walk with me in September that'd be excellent. Several people from my Focus board have said they want to walk as well.

<broken link removed>

is MS at it's worst.

I was diagnosed with MS in 1983 after years of tests. But I've been very very lucky with the MS. Others aren't.

I wish the family well. :) :) :) :) :)

I wish there was a cure for it, but none so far.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top