JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My mail box was pilfered at some point recently,most likely Monday afternoon,broad daylight...My awesome mail lady Victoria found a package of mine ripped up and thrown away a block away,which was supposed to be containing some semi-valuable WW1 medals,worth around $200,but sentimental value,and the fact that I feel raped,is over the top PISSING ME OFF.

She says its pretty common in my area,and pretty much everywhere else.Apparently nowhere is safe.. I was expecting another package around the same time,but status is unknown.She is helping me every step of the way,but I am not holding any hope.I just want to remind everyone to be careful,as these drug addicts are absolute garbage and will do ANYTHING to get what they want.Im so mad right now,I dont know what to do.If my girlfriend thought I was paranoid before,well,shes in for a treat!

I dont know who did it,but Im so sick of these zombie leeches Im almost ready to go cowboy on anything I see.

I just had to vent.Just be vigilant guys..People want to take what is yours.

Yes,I know,and I should have to begin with..but it still happened,and I have lost the microscopic bit of faith in humanity that remained.The point was that we all hear about these scumbags,and think it wont affect us,but in the end it will. I do appreciate your input,and I WILL be doing that.

I hope and pray that I do not find this person,because with the law,and all,I will be the bad guy....................

When I had a crash pad/storage place in Grants Pass, the tweakers broke in, stole all of my tools, power tools, chainsaws, but left all of the electronics and the guns that I had there.

I hate meth too.

When I had a crash pad/storage place in Grants Pass, the tweakers broke in, stole all of my tools, power tools, chainsaws, but left all of the electronics and the guns that I had there.

I hate meth too.
No offense,so please take this in a good way..I'm in a REALLY bad mood,but
I lived in Glide (Douglas County) for a bit..You live in Tigard, but claim METHFORD?

I'd say anyone from Jackson County can TOTALLY relate!! The thing is,the old cliches' don't apply anymore.This crap is all over,and needs to be dealt with.How 'bout we have a war on this instead of the Middle East?? Billions of dollars for oil,or billions of dollars for our own safety?? Just a thought..

I do assume that they will leave the obviously traceable stuff alone..or will they? I am just so confused right now..Im a good person,but ..

I just cant stand big cities...or the politics up here. Medford was a good place to be when I was a kid, I agree it has changed for the worse. That's the reason we are moving to Alaska this fall.

I can completely relate because I watched it all go downhill, as well as been a victim of their thieving ways. These meth heads need to be dealt with.

I did have one rifle stolen and actually got it back 5 years later, but they left the higher dollar stuff alone. They did however take 600 pounds of tools in a roll away box, so who knows what motivates these idiots.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top