JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I absolutely loathe Halloween. I hate the commercial aspect, the costumes, bombarded with candy... yada, yada, yada. But call me a hypocrite. I love to carve pumpkins and most recently I love to blow them up with tannerite. KalamaMark and I went out last weekend and blew a couple up. Here's a video if you want to see some carnage.

Disclaimer: Two pumpkins were completely annihilated during the production of this video.

Fire Mountain Outdoors Halloween Special: Pumpkins and Tannerite - YouTube

I helped a friend set up their yard. I hope more than two kids come by. None come by my house.

The ghille suit would be awesome, but this is 2013. I'd scare a kid too badly, the police would be called, etc. Can't have fun like that anymore. Children are to be worshiped, not frightened.

Lorrettas House Halloween 2013.jpg

Lorrettas House Halloween 2013.jpg

I helped a friend set up their yard. I hope more than two kids come by. None come by my house.

The ghille suit would be awesome, but this is 2013. I'd scare a kid too badly, the police would be called, etc. Can't have fun like that anymore. Children are to be worshiped, not frightened.

Motion sensors in the bushes makes them come alive and makes em jump out of their skin. Even rattles the parents. They shake like hell and growl. (the bushes)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top