JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My trail cams made it 3 months undisturbed but went back out yesterday and 1 is gone and boot prints lead right up to its former location. They are all on public land and not the easiest to get to either. I HATE A THIEF.

I had the same problem awhile back. Had my name engraved in the battery compartment. I live in a small town and one of the things most upsetting to me is that if someone found my name in it they probably know who I am. I've decided against replacing mine. I hear too many stories of them getting stolen.

I know a guy who set up a couple by a gate on his property to keep tabs on who's coming and going. One of the cameras was stolen but the other took a picture of the thief who he happened to know. Wish I could have seen him showing the thief the pictures and asking if he was planning on returning the camera.

As well as do gooders who don't like you shooting Bambi or bill the bull elk, Sally the squirrel, Gary the gobbler, fanny the fox, or Genie the grouse. Pity the forest service couldn't have intervened with their armored vehicle.
Brutus out

Hmmm.... heck of an idea - maybe I should call the guy we purchased the prison water cannon pepper spray from and get a little joint venture going. build dummy trail cams that gas the area with pepper and bright pink dye if tampered with (unless you have the remote to turn it off) and litter the area you want to place the real camera. That would be a fitting surprise for the thief - and with a little luck you could get the entire thing on film...

Dypacks would be awesome!!! I'm sure there is a way to make a fake cam from something. The dye could be released from a bit of rubber tubing under pressure like a paintball grenade. This is almost a stupid enough idea with pursuing.

this is just a statment i in no way have commeted such and act BUT

so i am walking in the woods and this cam in the middle of no where takes my picture,,, i mean bubblegum the govenment and city have cams everywhere and now out here i have people watching me bubblegum that and took the cam and trashed it i mean it is out in the woods abandoned or lost etc etc etc

just saying

I think that every hunter that I know who uses trail cams has had one stolen! Some low life's can't resist. How about glueing an old lens on a Claymore! Sorry you guys have been victimized!

John, my M in law was a crazyazzed nightmare to her family! Took me abt 30sec to tell her to get the F out of my house and do a couple other impossible things to her self! Treated me, and my wife like we were golden for ever more! LOL!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top