JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anymore, you can't necessarily expect to just walk into any old shop & pick up a brick or two of .22. If you're not too picky about price or brand and only need a box or two of 50 rds, you can find something with out too much trouble. That said, I've probably bought about 8 cartons of automatch from Fishermans for general plinking over the past few months. It pops up there or online for under $20 frequently enough that I wouldn't pay more (or give 'bag of dicks' any money).

If you want to build some inventory, the easiest thing is to buy online,...but you have to watch the shipping and calc that into your total per round cost. Most sites will let you add ammo to your cart and get shipping costs to your zip code before checking out. You can usually find some decent deals on gunbroker. Search engines like wikiarms, ammospy, gunbo & ammoseek can be helpful.

Heres yesterday at lunch time @ Walmart and today. Yesterday the case was ripe with Winchester white box 555 cartons, M22 cartons and 50 round sliders of CCI sv. I got my limit of three sliders with plenty remaining. Today there's only three cartons of the Winchester white box. Those are probably already gone by the time you read this.
IMG_20161117_114413.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top