JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had an hour long phone conversation today with someone close to me who works in Virginia. I will keep all the minor details out of this post but what I gathered is certain laws are going to be passed like high cap mag restrictions and more in depth brc requirements. Now for really good news (none of the guns we like) are going to be taken off the shelf and out of your hands! Thank god let's get back to lots of inventory and normal prices again. :s0155:

Last time I checked the military still uses 30rd mags, did they switch to 10rds? I don't believe anything is going to be taken from anybody.

Maybe you should watch this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an hour long phone conversation today with someone close to me who works in Virginia. I will keep all the minor details out of this post but what I gathered is certain laws are going to be passed like high cap mag restrictions and more in depth brc requirements. Now for really good news (none of the guns we like) are going to be taken off the shelf and out of your hands! Thank god let's get back to lots of inventory and normal prices again. :s0155:

I have to say,notice how the topic changed all of the sudden?
Hmmm,not enough support,but we did our job puffing up?

stop celebrating, its not won yet.

YouTube videos don't do much more often than not, the videos are mostly one sided and self opinionated. My friend (reliable to me is in the gov) just simply said things will get back to normal. Taprackngo in most situations the gov. Has more power than someone making a YouTube video claiming to know how and what the gov. Can or can't do.

YouTube videos don't do much more often than not, the videos are mostly one sided and self opinionated. My friend (reliable to me is in the gov) just simply said things will get back to normal. Taprackngo in most situations the gov. Has more power than someone making a YouTube video claiming to know how and what the gov. Can or can't do.

I believe he is citing Supreme Court rulings, not just making a video. You can read for yourself below. Laws may be passed and ruled unconstitutional. The Gov't has limits whether you and they believe it or not is another story.

United States v. Miller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Youtube vids are irrelevant but someone who knew someone that knows someone with connections that are linked up with some people over there and talked to the cousin of a guy who saw it all go down and told his partners who spilled the beans to everyone in the office...this is good info?

@aslinged I see no reason to try to reason with your train of thought when your mind must be made up. I know it's hard to imagine that members on this forum have family members in DC who are in the government who could even be involved with decision making for the U.S. And yes it's very good info, not everything has to be a conspiracy, self opinion, or made up.

@aslinged I see no reason to try to reason with your train of thought when your mind must be made up. I know it's hard to imagine that members on this forum have family members in DC who are in the government who could even be involved with decision making for the U.S. And yes it's very good info, not everything has to be a conspiracy, self opinion, or made up.

It's also hard to believe we have this thing called a constitution, and also the Senate and the House have to vote on laws, unless Bwana Obama passes unconstitutional executive orders, which wouldn't be the first time. Any suit wanting to keep their jobs will not vote for anything restricting sales or ownership.

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ― Samuel Adams

They havent passed a budget in years, but they hop right on the bandwagon of shredding the constitution.

I dont think the government capable of doing much. They do last minute deals raising the debt ceiling to keep the .gov paying its obligations and pass bloated pork barrel bills to keep the trough full but really, thats about it.

If they agree on what day it is, I'd be suprised (and check my calander because they probably have it wrong).

Last Edited:
That's GREAT news! Our rights are only going to be infringed on a little bit more! Man I can't wait until I have to pay a $40 transfer fee to sell a gun to you guys. Gone are those pesky meeting times in the evening when it was convenient. Oh and no more crime with those pesky 11th round. Do you suppose if we're really good by next year we can get rid of those pesky 8th rounds like NY? I'm so excited.

I got all worked up over nothing.

That's GREAT news! Our rights are only going to be infringed on a little bit more! Man I can't wait until I have to pay a $40 transfer fee to sell a gun to you guys.

Members gripe about gouging prices in the classified section.... I guess they'll be bored when we won't need the classified section to sell guns and we all stare at the same ad for the beretta 92f mag that's been posted for 16 months.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads