Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I guess I should expect this from Bloomberg:

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by deen_ad, Jul 25, 2013.

1. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Bloomberg View: On Capitol Hill, More Gun Control Cowardice

Bloomberg View: On Capitol Hill, More Gun Control Cowardice - Businessweek

Deen
    NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
    Defender of Freedom Award
    Second Amendment Foundation Member
    Washington Arms Collectors Member
    Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

2. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

The more hits that they get, the more money. By only putting on the link, you are forcing us to support Bloomberg if we want to read it.

Full story copy pasted (I know, I clicked the link:))

3. wjv

wjv SW Washington State Active Member

Maybe they should actually nominate someone who ISN'T anti second amendment, but just wants to run the ATF and go after real criminals! The ATF has lost a lot of respect over the past decade or so, mostly do to stupid anti-gun stunts. . .

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  4. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

They never had any respect !

5. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

Only if you see or click on their ads. Otherwise, bandwidth just costs them money.

Run Adblock Plus on your preferred web browser, and never give Bloomberg or any other MSM outlet the money that they would otherwise get for unique advertising views/clicks.

6. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Bloomberg lost the ruling on stop and frisk. A victory for the Constitution and personal freedoms. The little Nazi whined about it at length of course.

Good luck on your appeal jerk off! Yes, someday your wet dream will come true and the American people will have no rights under Martial Law. But that day is not here yet, so F off.

[video=youtube;E4PcilOv1p8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4PcilOv1p8#at=56[/video]

7. MikeSettles

MikeSettles Vancouver, Washington Active Member

This link is to a 1982 study by the Senate Constitution Committee, chaired by Orin Hatch. The back and forth about the "individual right" is extensive, with various scholarly arguments also about the "Militia."

Pointedly, the committee found that the ATF had, since taking on the responsibility for firearms regulation in 1934, abused its powers against dealers and collectors, had rarely gone after real criminals, and the committee wished to correct this. Apparently, nothing ended up being done.

rkba82.htm

8. deen_ad

But Bloomy is using NY city or state servers to run his anti gun sites from in violation of the laws against using public funds for private use.

Deen
    NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
    Defender of Freedom Award
    Second Amendment Foundation Member
    Washington Arms Collectors Member
    Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

9. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

10. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

BURT!

My, my... What an uncharacteristic, utterly UN-RESIGNED to the "inevitable" post from you! ;)

Me likey! :bluelaugh: :thumbup:

11. deen_ad

And "Stop & Frisk" didn't even enter into the investigation or bust. The criminals said they couldn't take them home because of it.