JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not a 2nd Amendment absolutist (constitutions don't work), nor do I believe in rights at all. Or in government for that matter. But I know a bad law when I see one. Letting government decide who can have a gun is madness, and a form of gun control. I oppose gun control. I think it makes about as much sense as government deciding who can have hammers. That is, none. Possession is a "mala prohibita"; no one is harmed by a person carrying, even if that person previously served and completed a sentence for murder. What, he doesn't get to defend his life and his family any more? That's BS.

Government action is NEVER for our benefit. It is always for the benefit of those in government. When governments say "certain people should be denied firearms", they are not being our friend.

The fundamental difference between a Citizen and a Subject is that for a Citizen, the default answer is YES, unless the Government can articulate a strong reason for NO. For a Subject, the default answer is NO, unless the Subject can articulate a strong reason for YES.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top