JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"who is a law abiding adult"

FWIW, that is not in the 2nd Amendment. Everyone who wants a gun, should get one. Yes even ex-felons.
Again, SCOTUS have repeatedly affirmed that the first 10 Amendments, and all following Amendments, are not unlimited Rights :rolleyes:

The mentally ill, the infirm, the very young, certain types of disabilities (usually mentally disabled, but also some who cannot lift certain things, and see things) shouldn't have ready access to guns, at least not without responsible supervision :confused::rolleyes:

Understand though; the members comprising the Unorganized Militia, and those eligible for Organized Militia, were men considered "able bodied"; some writings also included "of sound mind" but its not commonly found except for marrying :rolleyes:

Now the definition of "able bodied" can vary... for example, in the late 18th century it might be simply "able to pick a musket up and march", but in the modern military era, it could be "able to meet (whatever qualifications one meet for the Army/Marines) standards"

The simplest metric would be the Selective Service system. Are they registered? Yes? Then they're unorganized militia members, training or no training. Are they exempt from the Selective Service requirements? Then nope not militia members, but still can support one way or other.

Back to topic. Everybody is legally law abiding until convicted of crimes.

You either don't understand our natural born rights, or, don't actually support them. The second amendment does not have a "law abiding" clause. It has nothing. It is that way by design; it's too easy to criminalize innocent people. For no reason, what so ever, should someones 2nd Amendment protected right be removed. Ever.

A man after my own heart. You've been reading my diary, haven't you??

None of the Bill of Rights imposes restrictions upon the people but restricts the government from imposing restrictions upon the Peoole

Unfortunately, the very minute these amendments passed, government sought ways around them :rolleyes:

However, Section 46.15(b)(6)(A)(B) says the previous section mentioned (Section 46.02) does not apply to a person who is carrying an LTC issued under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, provided they are carrying correctly. Glass said Vaden was carrying the gun correctly.

Young, in this case, wrote that a license to carry should not apply here and Vaden should not ride with a gun. After speaking with 6 News legal expert Liz Mitchell, she said it is not unusual for a judge to subjectively interpret laws in this situation.
I'm not a big fan of gangs of any kind, but it sounds to me like the judge should have thrown this out.

1577005852891.png

1) The Fyrd is Constitutional imperative: "necessary to the security of a free state." Therefore It shall not be infringed.
2) The People ARE the Militia.
3) 2A is there to guarantee that The People have the means to act individually and in concert for the preservation of the social contract and Constitutional principles when .gov has not been able or willing to do so.
4) Team Deep State is mighty alarmed, thus the all-out Putsch to disarm the intended victims ASAP.
5) According to the ADA old people and gimps are militia too.
6) As far as the Founders and modern technology: I went to a different séance from theirs. They were all on board with M4s for all. (Wouldn't a .32 ACP Skorpion Machine Pistol be the perfect HD piece for women and old people? I would love to have one.)
7) When it comes to keeping Freedom blue steel beats black robes any day.
a. Sure you can trust .gov. Ask any Indian.
b. "I trust only the Great Spirit and my rifle." _Red Cloud
c. According to that distinguished scholar of jurisprudence Roland Freisler .gov can not commit murder because when THE STATE kills people it's not murder by definition.
d. We're all Tangos now.

"The People ARE the Militia." Yes there was no National Guard or Reserve at the time and those organizations to not represent a "Militia" now either, they are an extension of the Army, the Guard being a dual role as a local force for State emergency's

By the by "well Regulated" does not virtually refer to written regulations, but in the vernacular of the day means well provisioned, with ammunition and some rations, suitable clothing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top