JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all. I'm new to site so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a new business owner, Pacwest Defense Firearms Training. I teach CHL classes and WA1639 at various Sportsman's Warehouse locations. I also teach CHL, new member evaluation, action range certification, Handgun fundamentals, private lessons and assist teaching Intro to Kubotan, and help co-lead the Ladies League at Tri-County. Oh, and I RSO down there too. I'm primarily a handgun shooter but slowly building an AR and just got a shiny new Sig MPX carbine. Looking forward to learning from all you amazing people!

Hi all. I'm new to site so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a new business owner, Pacwest Defense Firearms Training. I teach CHL classes and WA1639 at various Sportsman's Warehouse locations. I also teach CHL, new member evaluation, action range certification, Handgun fundamentals, private lessons and assist teaching Intro to Kubotan, and help co-lead the Ladies League at Tri-County. Oh, and I RSO down there too. I'm primarily a handgun shooter but slowly building an AR and just got a shiny new Sig MPX carbine. Looking forward to learning from all you amazing people!
Did you RSO yesterday at tricounties? If so, you might have met myself and a friend down on the BP range.

Welcome

die-hard-quotes.jpg

:D

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

I posted a thread here to find an instructor for my fiance just a couple of days ago. Unfortunately there's a whole state between the two of you.

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

I posted a thread here to find an instructor for my fiance just a couple of days ago. Unfortunately there's a whole state between the two of you.

What kind of instruction is she looking for? I may be able to offer some suggestions for her.

I'm primarily a handgun shooter but slowly building an AR and just got a shiny new Sig MPX carbine. Looking forward to learning from all you amazing people!
Also, suggestion, for AR technicals check out M4Carbine.net--while one of the top minds just passed away, there's still a veritable treasure trove of technical data about sorting good parts from junk and figuring out optimal setups for various configurations.

We'd like to get her a basic defensive pistol course. She's fine around guns, she's safe and she's shot some handguns and long guns, but very casually with friends.
Some of those friends are young vets so she knows the fundamentals.

I'd like to see her gain more confidence and get her carry permit. I figured a female instructor and a private class or two would be better than anything I could do.
Better for our relationship too. :cool:

If you know of someone who'd fit the bill around Grants Pass, please let me know.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top