JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are thousands upon thousands of vicious, sociopathic, losers out there! More every day!
I am ready to defend me and mine but I sure hope I never have too! SRG

There are dangerous people everywhere I had a guy pull a pistol on I 205 two weeks ago saying him and the 5 buddys he had with him were taking my vehicle I created distance from them and called it in they were stopped in lake Oswego with stolen car they were in and at least one gun and all had history

Yeah, and why do they get three strikes? Three chances to commit felonies against the citizenry they are supposed to protect (I do know that SCOTUS ruled they are not legally bound to protect) but DAYUUUMMM!!!!!:eek:

You're talking about law enforcement, yes?:confused:

I don't think the ratio of BAD law enforcement/REAL criminals is high enough to warrant TOO much worry..........although it should be addressed constantly.

:D Really like to bore the heck out of you guys with my take on this but then it's just the history leading up to our troubles. This is the society built by liberals and paid for in tax dollars. Every time you see a liberal thank them for what they have done to the nation.:eek:

You're talking about law enforcement, yes?:confused:

I don't think the ratio of BAD law enforcement/REAL criminals is high enough to warrant TOO much worry..........although it should be addressed constantly.[/QUOT

Was actually addressing the justice departments and the criminals (JD letting the criminals rack up so many crimes before they are finally taken off the streets after murdering innocents), the police pretty much have their hands tied....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top