JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
It's pretty annoying have all the emoji's you've used sitting at the bottom of the posts you're typing. That >>> :s0122: <<< is especially distracting/annoying.

View attachment 615336

To borrow a phrase from my wife's side of the family "Nicht verstehen."

Do you mean the little ribbon of emojis at the bottom? I don't believe that can be turned off with this version of Xenforo, though I would be glad to research said and report back.

View attachment 615337

Yes. The first 3.5" on the lower is the animated >> :s0122: <<.

In the grand scheme of things the arthritic wrists and the pain in my butt cheek (hip) that comes and goes about 50% of the time are more annoying though.

First world problems. :rolleyes:

Absolutely!

And as for the rest of youse guys? WTH? o_O :s0140:

Upvote 0

In the grand scheme of things the arthritic wrists and the pain in my butt cheek (hip) that comes and goes about 50% of the time are more annoying though.

Absolutely!

And as for the rest of youse guys? WTH? o_O :s0140:

Is it several rows? Under where you write there should be a one row ribbon of the emoji's you use the most often (so continuing to use that one will keep it on the list). To the right of that is an arrow that should point down. If it is pointing up it shows the long list of emoji's available.

Upvote 0

That is really odd. On desktop, there should be a single strip, unless you click the little down arrow:

1567965542720.png

Once clicked, you should see them all:

1567965614275.png
Are you seeing this on desktop/notebook or mobile? What browser?

Upvote 0
Let me get yous guys back on track! With a little traditional German Folk music!:s0140:
Enjoy, this is really well done and pretty fun! Wife gives it two thumbs up!

I love music like that. No electronics. Just pushing keys/valves, squeezin', blowin' and drummin'. :)

Upvote 0
That is really odd. On desktop, there should be a single strip, unless you click the little down arrow:

View attachment 615396

Once clicked, you should see them all:

View attachment 615397
Are you seeing this on desktop/notebook or mobile? What browser?
Yous guys are Nutz!

I love it!

Mike, are you referring to the "Common Use" Emojies that show up on the left side of the Emojie bar? or the entire bar it's self?

The "Common Use" emoji's are being squoze to the right by emoji's from the LARGE emoji menu. Now I have duplicates from common use emoji's on the lower line. I see that you do too in your first screen shot.

See if this works...

Yous guys are Nutz!

I love it!

Mike, are you referring to the "Common Use" Emojies that show up on the left side of the Emojie bar? or the entire bar it's self?

The "Common Use" emoji's are being squoze to the right by emoji's from the LARGE emoji menu. Now I have duplicates from common use on the lower line.

Upvote 0
Props to my better half (@TeacherSmurf ) for reminding me of this; if you click the little smiley icon it should toggle the ribbon on and off:

View attachment 615413

I just tested it with a test account and it remained off even after posting something.

It's not that the line of common emoji's is down there. I like them there for common usage. What has happened is when you hit the little down arrow to access ALL the other emojis the ones I used are now on the bottom of the post pushing the common emojis to the right. Your attachment that is quoted above is doing the same thing. Try this, quote me and put the "This thread is worthless without pics" emoji, and I believe you to wil get to have that dancing on the bottom of you reply box. I can live with it, it's just weird. AND the old board didn't do that! Now I should have this >>> :s0106: on the bottom of my reply box. Rotating away!
EDIT: Yep, it's there!

Upvote 0
It's not that the line of common emoji's is down there. I like them there for common usage. What has happened is when you hit the little down arrow to access ALL the other emojis the ones I used are now on the bottom of the post pushing the common emojis to the right. Your attachment that is quoted above is doing the same thing. Try this, quote me and put the "This thread is worthless without pics" emoji, and I believe you to wil get to have that dancing on the bottom of you reply box. I can live with it, it's just weird. AND the old board didn't do that! Now I should have this >>> :s0106: on the bottom of my reply box. Rotating away!
EDIT: Yep, it's there!

Break-break, radio test.

:s0122:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I see what you're talking about @Mikej. I don't know of a way to change the behavior or to clear the list of recently used smilies, but I've asked the developer. In the meantime I think the button to close the menu is your best bet :)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top