JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK I got to show off my M1 Carbine I just put a new stock on (bought from Numrich Arms and its easy to see why they have been a staple in the parts industry so long.)

This is a 1943ish Inland mix master that is a Korean Armory return in the mid 1980's. The original Stock is wasted all beat up reshaped with a rasp (thanks Father in law) and generally UGLY.

I did nothing to the rifle but put my metal in or on the new stock (cost me $127.00 to the front door)

What do you think?

Carbinerightside.jpg Carbineleftside.jpg Carbinebottomside.jpg carbinerearreceiver.jpg carbinefrontreceiver.jpg

CMP is a possibility if they have any in stock. I bought this one in the mid 1980's at a Gun Show in Rickreall OR for $250.00 It didn't look like this at the time.

I'd show that off every day. Nice hunk of wood from Numrich.

I must have bought and sold several dozen of these back in the 70's. They sold for under $100 then and moved very slow, no one was interested in them. If I had only kept some of them.

I'll show off my Inland.
pix237906272.jpg

As a kid I always wanted an M1 Carbine. As an adult I see the prices they now bring and wish I had done a better job of saving my pennies when I was younger. Both of the Carbines pictured here are beautiful and I think that anyone would be proud to own either.

Nice guns, Guys.

what kind of finish is that ive got a stock id like to make look like that

All the description on Numrich's web site says is that it is an oil finish. I would assume (I know a wee bit about this kind of stuff) it is a RLO (real linseed oil) finish. Since BLO (boiled Linseed oil) and most other oils will leave a shinny finish they used what the original stocks were treated with RLO.

WATCO (danish Oil) can also create this finish but it doesn't smell like that version of BLO to me.

My Grandfather purchased two Winchester carbines in the late '50's for $15 each. I now have one and not only is it a classic, WWII issued carbine with all matching numbers, it shoots like a dream. Your stock looks like it was hand fitted to your carbine. Isn't it great when you get a fit like that without the $500 bill? Good for you. She's a beauty. I have introduced this gun and round to many people that have only read about it or saw it on TV. They all have a grin after shooting it. I love my Winchester M1 carbine the way I love my Uncle. She's a member of the family. Kip.

I am not a fan of the caliber but of the gun itself, you betcha. Love WW2 weapons on all sides. Numrich Arms has saved a few of my old pistols from the parts bin, notably my Inglis Hi Power and my Colt Pocket Hammerless .32

*In before someone says how its stupid to show your guns online because government this and ATF that rabble rabble rabble*

OT: Pretty beautiful M1 you got there; if you got it, flaunt it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top