JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The term "warrior" is a travesty of a misnomer. It implies they are actually fighting something beyond themselves.

From what I have observed, the only "warring" seem they do is with:
1) holding down a real job
2) acting like a respectable citizen instead a piece of bubblegum
3) personal hygiene
4) avoiding acquiring facts and knowledge

Then, for their female tank division
6) consistent overeating and general "mobesity."

This is just a warm up .If they dont get their way the sheep will hit the fan , have what you need in your home ,food water. ,meds . Ect ect and of coarse what we discuss on here.

I crushed communism with my keyboard so I'm banned pretty much everywhere.

True story, here's 'ol Deef kitted up to do WORK

B17FD49E-D59D-418D-889C-D2AE40D2A0F8.jpeg

The term "warrior" is a travesty of a misnomer. It implies they are actually fighting something beyond themselves.

From what I have observed, the only "warring" seem they do is with:
1) holding down a real job
2) acting like a respectable citizen instead a piece of bubblegum
3) personal hygiene
4) avoiding acquiring facts and knowledge

Then, for their female tank division
6) consistent overeating and general "mobesity."

Antifa/BLM are only a superficial symptom. The whole philosophy underpinning this -- Critical Race Theory and the related grievance studies, are winning right now. They first infected education, and now it is rotten top to bottom with it. Then media, corporations, and government at every level with the cancer starting in HR and metastasizing outward from there by taking over all those boring administrative tasks and departments. The least relevant part of this is the riots and rooting out this ideology is way more difficult than merely electing Trump.

Yeah, I've read about their communication through various social media. The question remains....They have no lives? Nothing else to do every night? Seems like a pathetic existence to me. All that effort that could be put into doing something constructive, wasted.

Why? if you get a little dope, some beer, anything to slow things down in your life you'd be happy too. look at the video of california in the skid row district, its obvious, this is how the state wants the homeless grouped together, produce shortages of food, shelter, etc, and you can effectively cause a uprising just like good old portland oregon is doing right now. When was the last time, anyone was able to buy primers? I'm just curious?

Why? if you get a little dope, some beer, anything to slow things down in your life you'd be happy too. look at the video of california in the skid row district, its obvious, this is how the state wants the homeless grouped together, produce shortages of food, shelter, etc, and you can effectively cause a uprising just like good old portland oregon is doing right now. When was the last time, anyone was able to buy primers? I'm just curious?
Scored some Winchester Small Rifle primers maybe a month or so ago from Sportsman's. But yea, they're pretty scare at normal pricing.

Seem to be readily available for upwards of a dime a piece on GunBroker :eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads