JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20DCC90C-6B88-4346-BFC5-B98D7C88013E.png

How long is it going to take the mayor to tell the police to stand down? :(

"police say they have sent 70 looting cases to the King County prosecutor's office."
I hope they are scheduled to appear after they get out of the hospital. :mad:

The ban states "all persons are prohibited from possessing any weapon (with the exception of firearms) including but not limited to rocks, bottles, pipes, bats clubs chains etc etc shields, gas flares etc etc. Personally, I don't hate this move. If you are legally carrying, you're fine, if you care coming to do damage and set fires, you aren't.

Evidently they are going to let retards developmentally challenged folks riot. Evidently no one who has read a chemistry textbook or taken high school metal shop, thank goodness. By the time I got out of high school I knew how to use basic chemicals to make huge volumes of smoke and fires that could not be put out.

FWiw Portland Andy was saying all the violent Portland rioters are in Bellevue right now. Portland protestors at ice building numbered only about 30 poeple and no violent ones like there normally are.

I didn't know this stuff was still going on? Don't these people have lives? Or ever get tired? Maybe we do need a huge cold snap, with snow, after all.

The ban states "all persons are prohibited from possessing any weapon (with the exception of firearms) including but not limited to rocks, bottles, pipes, bats clubs chains etc etc shields, gas flares etc etc. Personally, I don't hate this move. If you are legally carrying, you're fine, if you care coming to do damage and set fires, you aren't.
You hope this is what in means. The issue is a broad interpretation that mucks up our lives.

They work in shifts.
That's not a joke.

Yeah, I've read about their communication through various social media. The question remains....They have no lives? Nothing else to do every night? Seems like a pathetic existence to me. All that effort that could be put into doing something constructive, wasted.

Only protesting or rioting I could ever imagine happening in Bellevue is if they had to wait more than half an hour to get a table at a restaurant over there. Ever wonder why you rarely EVER see any panhandlers or gang banging around revenue-rich areas like Bellevue? It's because it's not encouraged....not defended....and not tolerated.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top