I got this alert on my smart phone about the City of Bellevue.

Reactions
The ban states "all persons are prohibited from possessing any weapon (with the exception of firearms) including but not limited to rocks, bottles, pipes, bats clubs chains etc etc shields, gas flares etc etc. Personally, I don't hate this move. If you are legally carrying, you're fine, if you care coming to do damage and set fires, you aren't.

Reactions
Evidently they are going to let retards developmentally challenged folks riot. Evidently no one who has read a chemistry textbook or taken high school metal shop, thank goodness. By the time I got out of high school I knew how to use basic chemicals to make huge volumes of smoke and fires that could not be put out.

Reactions
The ban states "all persons are prohibited from possessing any weapon (with the exception of firearms) including but not limited to rocks, bottles, pipes, bats clubs chains etc etc shields, gas flares etc etc. Personally, I don't hate this move. If you are legally carrying, you're fine, if you care coming to do damage and set fires, you aren't.
You hope this is what in means. The issue is a broad interpretation that mucks up our lives.

Reactions
Only protesting or rioting I could ever imagine happening in Bellevue is if they had to wait more than half an hour to get a table at a restaurant over there. Ever wonder why you rarely EVER see any panhandlers or gang banging around revenue-rich areas like Bellevue? It’s because it’s not encouraged....not defended....and not tolerated.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom