JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GLOCK WINS!!! Found a gen4 Glock 19 at Ben's Loans. Nobody has them right now it seems; I had to spring for night sights because nobody had a standard. Mine is arriving tomorrow, picking up Saturday. :D :D :D

Bens said he'll have one more arriving tomorrow as well, if you're in the market for the night sight model.

Thanks for all the votes. My fiancée has enjoyed reading the responses as well, especially those of you who complimented her. :)

I think you would have more fun with the Glock, but if you don't currently own a revolver then this could be you chance!

Happy Birthday!

Edit: Didn't catch that you already got the Glock. Congrats on the new steel, and those 33rounders look like a lot of fun!

Last Edited:
Hey, dude. Don't take this the wrong way, but if you ever decide to break up with her...... send me her number =D

DIBS!

But if you decide to hang onto her.... good for ya! :)

lol

did you get the knock off or oem 33's? I got a couple of both but like the oem a little better. They just seem to load smoother although i never had a firing issue with the koreans.

did you get the knock off or oem 33's? I got a couple of both but like the oem a little better. They just seem to load smoother although i never had a firing issue with the koreans.

Got the OEMs. I REALLY like the gun. Feels great. The more I look at it, the more it grows on me. I already used a crayon to fill in the rollmarks on the slide. It looks good.

Well good for you both........ I wish I had a GF like her lol someone who is into guns lol. so don't forget the glock 9mm 33 round mags hahahaha. Enjoy it because i'm in love with my glock and will always be hahahaha.

That would be a hard choice! I never wanted a Glock untill I tried a 19, and now it's one of my most carried and used guns. It's just the right size, and I never worry about scratching it up or getting it dirty because it's just a Glock! I am mainly a revolver guy, and I love Smith & Wessons as well, I would seriously look at a 4" pre-lock adjustable sight K frame .357 like a Model 19 or 66. You should be able to find one for about the same price (or cheaper) as a Model 60 and in my experience, they are alot more versitile and comfortable to shoot than a J frame. Good choice on the 19 (and the wife-to-be!)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top