JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my fiancé goes to the store and when she came home she said " I bought you a new gun I know your going to like it!"! I started to get excited, until she pulled it out of her purse. WHAT! HUH!
image.jpg
She then proceeded to say it's probably the only gun I'm going to get!! So I reminded her about the conversation we had beforehand when she didn't know about the ring that went something like this, when I buy you a ring I get to spend the same amount on guns ok she agreed. YES!! Well guys and gals I'm going to be getting some real nice guns in the near future as it so happends I spent a lot of money on her ring. :s0023:Kinda like it was planned that way? Maybe! She'll never no will she! LOL
It was kinda funny though!!! :s0114::s0112:

Whatever you do...don't take it to school!
I know I might get executed for it.

She's got a fine sense of humor, taker out for dinner.
It's the thought that counts!

Yes she does. It was pretty funny!
But I wasnt kidding about buying the guns though. She's totally fine with it. And she would never buy me one without knowing exactly the one I want.
Stacy

Back when I was outfitting my shop this same thing happened but it was jewelery she wanted....
I buy a Delta sander ($600) she got a nice ring or necklace at the same value...

It worked out for both as we were both HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY....

A lot neater than just about any AR, that's a likeness of an AICS - Which most dudes that like to reach out a ways would take over an AR any day.
You should ask when the real version is supposed to show up in the mail.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Well a couple weeks ago I bought a $1600+ Kimber, then last week I got her a $100 ring. Isn't that fair?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Well a couple weeks ago I bought a $1600+ Kimber, then last week I got her a $100 ring. Isn't that fair?

Deen,
Not quite sure your point, but the way I take it I feel sorry for your spouse.
By the way I spent 6 k on my fiancé because I love her and she truly deserves to be treated like a Princess!!!

Stacy[/QUOTE]

Last Edited:

Deen,
Not quite sure your point, but the way I take it I feel sorry for your spouse.
By the way I spent 6 k on my fiancé because I love her and she truly deserves to be treated like a Princess!!!

Stacy
[/QUOTE]
6k for a ring? Man times have changed. Our first house. The neighbor had lived there for 35 years. In west linn in the willamette street area, off of 10th. They paid 9k for it, new.
My buddy is the owner of Christensen arms. I think he paid 30k for his wife's ring.
I'm a king, and I just get the leftovers at dinner now.
But, I do have my guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads