JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
got this gun at bud's (my fav) for 150 wow couldn't touch anything like it for price its copy of Remington 870 and well made . i got a speed feed stock says it will fit the rem 870 just wanted to make sure . also check out buds
Adams Arms Base Piston Carbine 556NATO 16" for 599 thats my next purchase really well made unbelievable price.
any info would help on the speed feed got on ebay for 60 new in box with extras.
thanks
chris

Well since you have it you could always try to actually install it.. or at least eyeball it prior to knifing the packaging and then let us know.

Have shot gun just won stock on ebay going to be a week till it gets here . Most parts that fit the reme 870 acording to what I have read.
thanks
chris:)

Yes, nearly all 870 parts fit on pardner pumps.. Internals do and the barrels can fit with a type of shim/collar.

I have a speed feed stock on my Pardner pump 28" barrel I also have a + 5 extension tube making it a 10+1.. Silly, but fun.

Yes, nearly all 870 parts fit on pardner pumps.. Internals do and the barrels can fit with a type of shim/collar.

I have a speed feed stock on my Pardner pump 28" barrel I also have a + 5 extension tube making it a 10+1.. Silly, but fun.
Dang, that's pretty crazy.. I have a tube fed 20" semi-auto that holds ten 2 3/4".

check this out watch the second video at end of this one bottom shot gun it kicks asz 12 shot mag vepr 12

Last Edited:
tastes like chicken id say
I just like bud's and am happy with all the items I got from them my fll shop is really into them matter fact when his budy saw my pardner he got one and loves it also...
I checked all over the net gota say buds rocks. So does big tims pawn in pp I ship all my guns to them 20 bucks out the door.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top