JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Primitive weapons like this are not subject to NFA regulations, this is 100% legal to have this short of a barrel.

After seeing a similar sawed-off, inline, b.p, rifle a few years back I have wanted to make one of my own.

So here we go, i paid 100 for it. Chopped the 22" barrel to roughly 14", it'll be 13.5" when I'm done.

Going to drill and tap it to install the O.E front sight and then move the rear sight rearward. Only then will I attempt to slim down this stock, there are gouges (on the left side) that will never come out but... I can at least make it more presentable and give it a respectable (boiled linseed oil) finish.

20221030_183946.jpg 20221030_191825.jpg

Primitive weapons like this are not subject to NFA regulations, this is 100% legal to have this short of a barrel.

After seeing a similar sawed-off, inline, b.p, rifle a few years back I have wanted to make one of my own.

So here we go, i paid 100 for it. Chopped the 22" barrel to roughly 14", it'll be 13.5" when I'm done.

Going to drill and tap it to install the O.E front sight and then move the rear sight rearward. Only then will I attempt to slim down this stock, there are gouges (on the left side) that will never come out but... I can at least make it more presentable and give it a respectable (boiled linseed oil) finish.

View attachment 1301888 View attachment 1301902
Looks like fun project. Be interesting to see how it shoots when your done. Should make an impressive fireball with good loads.

3 pics of where I can remount my rear sight.

1.rear sight moved back as far as it can go on the receiver.
2. Rear sight on front on receiver.
3. Rear sight on rear of barrel.

I think I'll go with #2, then file an 1/8" channel down the middle to make up for being mounted higher.
20221030_204904.jpg 20221030_204840.jpg 20221030_204807.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top