JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The comments at the end of the article are great:

"The underwater search unit was unavailable' I just laughed so hard at the thought of teams of divers clustered around the garden pond I near lost control of my bladder."

Oh man! I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have an asthma attack. You just can't make this crap up. :s0064:

hmmm... he "realizes the danger" of carrying a few rounds in his pocket after it soaked on the bottom of a pond for who knows how many years and was concerned at the risk he put himself in... really... I'm pretty sure most 8 yr old kids (male or female) have more stones than this clueless mamby pamby...

I just finished watching a documentary by Werner Herzog called "Happy People - A Year On The Taiga".
It chronicles fur trappers living near the Arctic Circle in Russia. Found it on Netflix.
After watching real men, living a life that they love and cherish, then reading about Mr Tipping's moral anguish over finding some old ammo in a pond, really makes me wonder where were going as a society.
I highly recommend watching it, just so you can see the disparity of the two different lifestyles.

Remember the Eloy and the Morlocs, from H.G. Wells The Time Machine?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top