JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The comments at the end of the article are great:

"Perhaps Mr Tipping could hand his testicles back in at stores so they can be reissued to someone that might use them"

"This guy is either a complete & utter wuss of the first order or else he can hear the clink clink of a compo claim, 'Oh I'm so traumatized I can't sleep or live in my lovely home any longer'! Grow a pair you Wuss!"

".,,one of the cats could have got hold of one.." - Ah! your cat has a machine gun, your over-acted fear and pathetic-ness now makes sense, I do apologise..."

"The underwater search unit was unavailable' I just laughed so hard at the thought of teams of divers clustered around the garden pond I near lost control of my bladder."

Great Britain is not completely lost

EEEEE !!! LOOK OUT FOR THE CAT !!!

Jack...:cool:

ShooterCat_zps676cea29.gif

The couple dialled 101 and two officers arrived, quickly realised the seriousness of the situation, and called in CID officers who alerted the fire brigade to drain the ponds because the underwater search unit was not available.
The underwater search team? Really? A guy in full scuba gear in a 6' diameter pond? That's only 3' deep?
:ROFLMAO:

.. Again.. I wish nature would be allowed to take its course and weed out the frail and spineless sheeple.

Darwinism is a part of nature, but our laws and ways of science keep those who would have normally died, alive. Either by their laziness, incompetence or spinelessness/cowardice/weakness
(be it phisical limitations or weakness of the heart and mind like those traits of a liberal).

OK GIRLS! Settle down right now! Tippy! You run as far and as fast as possible from those dangerous and evil bullets (especially those 2.2's)! Ms. Mercer is astonishingly pretty, got a feeling Tippy needs to grow at least a 2.2mm set if he intends to keep her! Might meet the most wuss American and think he's Tarzan. Oops! Gosh! Bye Tippy old girl!

PS: Did some of those .22's look like Yellow Jackets?

I just finished watching a documentary by Werner Herzog called "Happy People - A Year On The Taiga".
It chronicles fur trappers living near the Arctic Circle in Russia. Found it on Netflix.
After watching real men, living a life that they love and cherish, then reading about Mr Tipping's moral anguish over finding some old ammo in a pond, really makes me wonder where were going as a society.
I highly recommend watching it, just so you can see the disparity of the two different lifestyles.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top