JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool but his first two shots where dead on and the other shots were to the left and right I wonder if it was him get recoil jerk or the scope being knocked off by the recoil

Juxtaposing modern tracks with older tracks will not alter the fact that for the most part, you can run, but not hide from those rounds. If the bullet doesn't get you, the shrapnel will!

The other thing I noticed was that one ricocheting round was loud and got quite witch makes me think it came back towards them over head or off to the side mmmmmm scary

The other thing I noticed was that one ricocheting round was loud and got quite witch makes me think it came back towards them over head or off to the side mmmmmm scary
Nahhh thats just a 50 cal piece of metal traveling at a high rate of speed, that "impact" everyone talks about is just dissipating hype :s0112:

I love the stories from the sandbox of shooting insurgents hiding behind concrete walls with a 50 BMG armor piercing rolfus rounds.

Awesome. MERICA!

Well I have heard that the true military AP round is made of depleted Uranium. The dencist metal known to man. It can go through 6 feet of concrete.

Well I have heard that the true military AP round is made of depleted Uranium. The dencist metal known to man. It can go through 6 feet of concrete.
The 30mm Vulcan canon on the A10 THUNDER BOLT uses depleted uranium round 's AKA TANK KILLERS I'm sure they have them for the m2 also and the BARRET for certain things

Oh yeah some of these guys have them too s0106.gif

Movies really don't do the .50 cal justice. There's not much in an average city block that will stop even an average .50 round.
Yep not even the biggest truck you can find or power pole or even a two inch steal door .lol you don't find many two inch steal door 's around town unless your in a bank

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top