JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CCI makes 4 million rounds of .22 rimfire every day I doubt the amount of ammo used in these tests amount to 10min of the production of ammo in this country.

CCI makes 4 million rounds of .22 rimfire every day I doubt the amount of ammo used in these tests amount to 10min of the production of ammo in this country.

Makes you wonder just who the feck is buying it up every day!! ;)

(This post title is in jest, if anyone was wondering :) )

Yeah xymotic hit it right there. The question to all the ammo not being on the shelf is simple. Go into Bi mart, Walmart, any place that gets large shipments during a ammo order day and just take a gander at the line of people waiting to buy it before it even makes it out of the boxes. It is gone before it touches the shelf. Then it is sold here or other sites for twice as much. Want to end it? Hold off on shooting a bunch and refuse to buy from these people. They will then have no reason to stand there for 4 hours waiting to take ammo they do not need to profit from good folks that do need it.

I haven't been to Bi-Mart in many months and stopped in at the one on Belmont. Shelves were barren of everything but odd calibers and bird shot shells. I keep reading that the ammo shortage is all over, but I don't see it.

When I see a big stack of CCI Mini Mag 100s for $6 - all you want - then I'll believe it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top